We are a bunch of long-time players of cards and miniatures games from Modena, Italy. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal is to expand the Skytear universe for many years to come, without losing our focus on developing other games.
Why we're doing this
We started this company to scratch our own itch, when we realized no one was going to create the game of our dreams: a fast-paced and highly competitive card and miniatures game.
These are the milestones we reached so far:
- 2018, January: PvP Geeks started, with nothing but a dream.
- 2018, July: public play-testing started on the first (fun) prototype. Countless iterations followed...
- 2019, February: first Kickstarter attempt, canceled despite being funded in just a few hours. We canceled it in order to re-launch a few months later and create a bigger players-base.
- 2019, May: the second Kickstarter where 1201 players backed us for a total of 130.000 USD
- 2019, July: mass-production started for both the Kickstarter and retail version in 5 languages: English, Italian, French, German, and Portuguese.
- 2019, November: mass-productions ends. About 10'000 copies begin to travel to our regional hubs around the world.
- 2020, February: Skytear is released in stores as Kickstarter copies are being delivered :)