We are a bunch of long-time players of cards and miniatures games from Modena, Italy. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mission is to create the best competitive experience around card and miniatures games. As a company, we want to focus 100% on Skytear for the years to come without splitting our focus on multiple projects.
Why we're doing this
We started PvP Geeks to scratch our own itch, when we realized no one was going to create the game of our dreams: a fast-paced and highly competitive card and miniatures game.
These are the milestones reached and planned since the beginning:
- 2018, January: PvP Geeks started, with nothing but a dream.
- 2019, February: first Kickstarter attempt, canceled despite being funded in just a few hours. We canceled it in order to re-launch a few months later and create a bigger players-base.
- 2019, May: the second Kickstarter where 1201 players backed us for a total of 130.000 USD
- 2019, July: mass-production started for both the Kickstarter and retail version in 5 languages: English, Italian, French, German, and Portuguese.
- 2020, February: Skytear is released in stores as Kickstarter copies are being delivered
- 2020, April: The Outsiders expansion box is released and the first competitive season starts
- 2020, July: A new expansion with 4 new heroes and many cards is released (codename: circle around)
Polish and Spanish editions are released as well.
- 2020, October: A new expansion with 4 new heroes and many cards is released (codename: circle back)
- 2020, December: the first competitive season ends with a world final in Milan, Italy. GL HF everyone! :)